Many people do not understand yet the law of attraction or even if they understand they find it hard to apply it every day because they do not grasp the importance of the law and the positive thinking. Or as in my case we may understand it but we do not give the priority needed in our lives. Studying every day more and more about the universal laws and the power of the mind I came to the conclusion that I need to change my priorities and make a conscious effort to apply all these principles
I found this wonderful video where the law of attraction is explained. This is a summary of what I got out of the video.
• The law of attraction is one of the 5 fundamental universal principles, and it stakes that “Like attract like”
• In order for a combination to occur there must be attraction and harmony
• This law is very powerful. And you can use the law to get what you want.
• The law can be applied to relationships. When we meet someone new we focus on the positive. As soon as we start seeing the bad things the relationships starts deteriorating. If we try to improve or partners because we do not like certain things we are still focusing on the negative and guess what? We will get more of the negative. So if you want to improve your relationship focus on the good points of the other person. The other person might then change the bad points by his on accord.
• Manifestation requires a clear vision and a feeling of exactly what you want.
• Manifestation operates in the principle of garbage out garbage in, meaning that if your thoughts are vague and undefined so will your actions be and the manifestation or the lack of manifestation. This is very important, as the times that I did not get what I wanted, I was not clear of what I wanted, or I was changing my mind all the time.
• Creative visualization establishes a state of being that is aligned with what you want. This is so powerful because it aligns all of your thoughts beliefs, intentions and actions to your goals
• Although action is required or manifestation it is not the most important factor.
• Focus must match desire. The law of attraction does not give you what you want but what you are focusing on. If you are moaning about not getting a new your job, you will get stuck in your old job.