Although I am not a religious person I wanted to find out what the Bible says about the Law of Attraction and happiness. I have found a video of author and Coach Rich Cavaness explaining the law of attraction from a Biblical perspective.
Rich Cavaness says this about the law of attraction and the Bible:
- Most people that are successful understand the principle of law of attraction and they apply it.
- The Law of attraction work for everyone, even if you know it or not.
- We are not in this planet by mistake, that God has a reason for each of us to be here. We were made in the image of the creator God.
- That God wants us to experience, joy, love, appreciation, passion, happiness, optimism, peace, prosperity and abundance. The Bible says in John 10:10
“…I have come that they might have life and that they may have it more abundantly…”
- God desire is for us to accomplish all our dreams, and be successful in everything we want to achieve.
- God gave us the gift of free will; we are free to decide what to think and what to do. We have the power to decide about our life. We are the architect of our lives.
- The challenge of most people is that they are not familiar with how the mind works. They are not aware that their thoughts affect their behaviour. Rich stresses that \success and achievement begins in the mind. Before you change any behaviour, habits or rituals you need to change your thoughts
- The Bible say in Proverb 23:7 “… For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he…”What you think about most often becomes reality. So what we focus on becomes reality.
- We are a living magnet, you attract into your life people, situations and circumstances that are in harmony with your dominant thoughts.
- The law of attraction can be summed up in 3 words: Thoughts become things”
I hope you watch the video and draw your own conclusions. It seems like the law of attraction and all other universal laws, are clearly stated in the Bible , so perhaps to be happier we may need to start applying this universal principles.