The second tip on how to be happy is a small tip, that may times we ignore and we think is not related to happiness. The tip is to drink water. Start your day with a glass of water and drink 8 glasses of water throughout the day.
If you normally start your day with a cup of coffee then my tip would be to postpone the coffee till the middle of the day and drink water instead.
You may ask yourself how it is possible that drinking water will make you happier. It will definitely make a difference.
- Our bodies are 95% water and therefore if we do not drink water, our organs will need to work hard to oxygenate the body. Since the organs work hard, they will be tired and therefore you will get tired, so probably unhappy.
- The body will draw water from your blood when you do not drink water. Then the blood will become dense, and you will get tired.
- Water can cure headaches caused by dehydration. Most headaches are due to dehydration, so if you have a headache chances are you will feel miserable.
- The brain is composed mostly by water. The brain needs water to function. If you do not drink enough water you brain will get dehydrated and will not function well. Drinking more water can increase your concentration, focus, and be more alert, therefore you will feel happier.
- Water will make your skin look younger and will give your skin elasticity. You will therefore look more beautiful and younger.
- Water suppresses your appetite naturally. You will lose weight by drinking water, since you will not feel so hungry and also will help flush the toxins and the bad fat in your body.
So my suggestion is to start your day with a glass of water, You will feel refreshed and energized and happier.